One more day. ONE MORE DAY.
One more day and the Aion headstart gets underway. Finally, I will play a character that means something. A character that won’t get wiped in a few weeks. I am excited.
The time has finally come and, believe me, it couldn’t have come any slower. I am ready to begin the long trek to 50 and have a lot of fun along the way. But, every journey begins with a few small steps and I have set for myself a couple of goals for the 2 days of headstart. They are fairly easily attainable but should keep me busy all the way up to release.
- Main character (Ahira, Cleric) up to level 25.
- Ahira’s chosen crafting skills at a level commiserate with his level.
- Ahira involved in at least one big PvP fight.
- Multiple grouping experiences in the Elite areas.
- Begin to create a good name for myself on Lumiel, both as a Healer and as a helpful part of the community.
- Beer. Consume lots and lots of beer.
That’s it. Attaining level 25 might be tough, depending on how much I get to play, but I think it’s doable. The most important goal for me is the next to the last one. I think Havok made a great decision in rolling on Lumiel. It seems to be a fantastic community and I would like to help foster that along if I can. The community can make or break a MMO faster than anything save broken content and it is nice to have found such a great community as what we have found on Lumiel.
ONE MORE DAY.