Patch notes for Open Beta have been posted! You can read the full (very long notes!) here. In the meantime, here are some highlights!
- 7 new instances. Including Dark Poeta and a PvPvE instance, the Dreadgion.
Repose. The Aion equivalent to WoW’s Rested XP. Only available after level 20 but gives 20%-30% more XP from mob and player kills.
- New Titles.
- Increased PvPvE rewards.
- Information on the new Slayer system. This system is used during Rifting and basically makes players unable to grief PvE’ers constantly.
- More information on the Greater Stigma System.
- Damage decreased in PvP play.
- New Class Skills for levels 46-50 and even new skills for 1-45!
- Over 90 New Stigma Stones.
- Tons and tons of new items and quests!
- Left mouse button now controls the camera!!
- Click to move is disabled by default.
- Invert mouse option!
- New character customization options. New hairstyles, ability to change eye color and shoulder width.
- The Search function for the Broker has been improved.
- Class exclusive chat channels!
- NPCs that can create character change have been added to the Capitol cities. These changes include: Plastic Surgery and GENDER change! To think, Blizzard charges real money for this!
All in all, this is a really strong patch. I knew about most of it, but some still surprised me. Looks like NCSoft has made a very good game even better. Can not wait until Sunday!!