The new Aion Developer Podcast is up! This one covers classes and customization.
A few thoughts on this Podcast:
- The Ranger armor looked absolutely fantastic. It was some of the coolest armor I have yet seen in Aion. Or in any MMO for that matter!
- The Assassin ganked that Asmodean while he was fighting 2 mobs! There might be some cries of “foul!” over that but I do so love ganking!
- The Templar’s AoE pull is still one of the coolest looking abilities ever. That move will be really nice in PvE but it will be amazing in PvP to get people of your healer and squishies!
- The ability to transfer stats from one armor/weapon to another seems cooler every time I hear about it. This may be the first MMO where no one looks alike. The days of having the exact same Tier armor look may be over.
- I wish they had went more in depth about the Stigma system. Looking different than anyone else is nice but actually being different is another thing entirely.
Thats it for now! Let me know what you think about this Podcast edition!